cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP creation with CIF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I have some problems with BP creation in TM9.0, after create the integration model (CFM1 and CFM2). No BP is created and the UG is not tranferred.

I dont get any error message after the operation at this point.

Looking for the XML at SXI_MONITOR, I got this error: "Business partner internal ID & does not exist"

Does anybody has had this problem? What have you done? I`ve been looking for a correction, but could not find it!

Thanks for help

Renato

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the discussions, but I would like to know if there is a Standard way to solve this problem!

My problem happen with Customers and Vendors with external number range.

I have activated BadI SMOD_APOCF001 to add prefix to partners ID but, when it will create the BP on TM the program get the ID coming from ECC and not the new one.

Or it is mandatory to implement a BAdI for this problem.

Thanks

Regards, Renato

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Renato,

You only need to activate BADI(s) to distinguish BP and/or Location with the same number in ERP.

Rgs, Marcelo Lauria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo,

I have done this activation. But the problem happen at TM side. When TM is creating BP, it cannot assign a number from external range number to the new BP.

It uses the number from ERP to look at the external range number instead the converted number. For example: It tooks 0001000011 instead CU0001000011 that I defined at number range.

Regards,

Renato

Former Member
0 Kudos

Renato,

What I can say I have set 4 or 5 differents ERP/TM integration environments here in the past year and half only using these BADI´s and something in SNRO.

If I were you I would raise a message even though it will probably categorized as consulting.

Regards, Marcelo Lauria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer SAP Note: 1410353 - BP integration enhancement for plant and shp. point

It may give you some reference help.

0 Kudos

Hi Renato,

Please search the discussions for BP and CIF.  You are not the first to have run into this issue and I think there a number of good discussions which will help you.  Go back at least a year, maybe two, to see the good ones.

Regards, Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

we had similar problem but during creation of OTR/DTR... it was due to the missing authorization for the XI USER to read BP's.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murugesh - can you please advise the exact name of the authorization you are refering to?

Thank´s, Sebastian

rohit3611
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

You can use su53 and check the exact authorization object missing for the XI user.

Best regards,

Rohit