cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to send a proxy destination the java mapping file to file scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a file to file scenario using Java mapping for other purpose and validations of the flat files, the problem is that need to send some information that java mapping to another receiver (proxy), my plan is to use a receiver interfaces in of my scenario,  how can i send a split message with my java mapping that i have.

in the proxy scenario need to send the filename that i move in my file to file scenario

additional information of my scenario....im not generating XML tag in the payload, because im using flat files and validating the information with java mapping, transforming certain special characters.

Regards,

ER

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Erick,

Have 2 receivers in your scenario, file receiver and ECC.

For ECC, create a proxy interface with field FileName

Just configure another interface with ECC as receiver and do a Java mapping or graphical mapping using dynamic configuration parameter to  determine the source file name and populate the file name in the target message for ECC proxy.

Have 2 operation mappings, one for each receiver and 2 interface determinations like normal. If you need any further inputs, do revert back.

Hope it helps!

Ambrish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member208404
Participant
0 Kudos

......how can i send a split message with my java mapping that i have.-->

To handle this you will have to use two target message on the operation mapping level. One which will be the existing one and the other one will be that for another receiver (proxy).

....in the proxy scenario need to send the filename that i move in my file to file scenario-->

extract the filename from the file that you receive now and handle it in your java mapping.

Hope this helps

Abhishek