cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Position and Person replication from HR to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Seniors,

I am new to SRM. I have org.unit already in SRM to which i have to assign my user id and position id. I have tried to replicate my position id from HR to SRM via tcode PFAL, system created idoc and i have imported it in SRM system successfully. After that, when i check in pposa_bbp for that position id in SRM system, it says" Search has not produced any hits". How to replicate both position and person? when business partner and central person will be created? how do i assign my user id, position to the org.structure in SRM? Please clear me.

Regards,

Prasath J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasath,

if you want to replicate only your person from ERP HR proceed as follows:

Using trx. PFAL

1) Object type = S; object ID = Your_Position_ID; Reporting period = "All"; Transfer = "Insert"

2) Object type = P; object ID = Your_Personal_NR (check in trx. PA30); Reporting period = "All"; Transfer = !BEWARE! "Insert" only in case there is no business partner created for your user in SRM, otherwise select "Update". Please note that infotype 0105- subtype 0001 must be maintained for your person in PA30 (and several others as described in NOTE 550055 and related NOTEs).

This will work in case that your users superior organizational unit exists in SRM.

Best regards,

Tomas

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prasath,

For HR replication, you may refer to the settings in note 550055.

Best regards,

Ivy

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasath J,

if you want to replicate from HR - you need to replicate whole org. structure.

If you just want to integrate existing SU01 user - use transaction USERS_GEN (create from template) for that.

Regards

Konstantin