cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition records with same condition type, sequence and validity period

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a scenario where in the same condition type with 2 different values  with same access sequence and validity period should be displayed on sales order.

For example : Condition type is ZA00

Combination : Sales org / Material

Discount value: 2%

Again another discount value @ 5%.

validity for both values are 15-08-2013 to 14-08-2014.

The system should pick both the values at sales order level.

I know that this scenario is not possible in standard SAP as the first value (2%) will be overwritten/overlapped by the second value(5%).

But I am sure that some of you might have come across with same scenario and might have got some solution on this.

Can you  guide me how I can have these 2 values in the SO?

Thanks,

Rajeshwari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajeshwari,

Not sure if you'll be okay but why not go for this.

1. Maintain Condition Records with graduated scales the way business wants.

2. Go for different condition tables (however meeting up the same requirement) in same Condition Type like as an example Customer/material with release status and Material with release status and against that condition's Access Sequence un-check the Tables with Exclusive Indicator, in that case it will pick up all the records which have been maintained upon fulfilling the criteria. In short maintain the condition record for multiple combinations and pricing

will flow Twice.

Thanks, do hit back with your findings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

generally if you are giving two discounts on same item...reason of discounts should be different and hence condition type too would be different. As Amrit suggested change in naming convention also a good option.

we can also add these two components of discount (2+5) but that depends how you are creating/changing order and it would need manual or programming efforts.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajeshwari,

Could you please explain the forum why u want to keep the same SAP code for two conditions.

If you just change the naming convention I think there is no issue.

You can convince your client with the SAP stranded processes.

Regards

AG.