cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All sales order items are not copied in delivery processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SD, Logistic expert,

Please help me to understand the issue behind..

Sales order is created with 4 line items but when user going to make the delivery document by vl01n only 3 items is getting copied there.

one is not copied there but when after untick the complete delivery by law at partial delivery in shipping tab customer master sales area data and untick and untick at sales order item data in shipping tab, item going copied but with out delivery quantities

Please also let me know from where storage location is determined at the delivery.

Please find the attached doc to understand the issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

deep_khanra
Participant
0 Kudos

Storage location is determine in delivery documnt--

former_member211668
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Akshat,

I am facing the same problem. As per all Guru's solutions, I cheched everything bt still am not able to rectify.

Can you plz eleborate about the solution that issue behind the error was header and item data mismatching,

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks.

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Conflict between the header and item data  comes in below situations.

Customer  & Material delivery plant are different.

Shipping condition in  Customer Master and loading group are enable to determine the shipping point

So, check first the Customer and Material Master Sales Data

if there is everything you should check the shipping point determination by OVL2

hope it will helps you.

Thanks

former_member211668
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Akshat,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I have one confusion about your issue. I gone through your issue and replicate in my IDES system but all line items were copying. When we changed any thing then in Error log it was directly indicating that " Delivery split bcoz of different XYZ" then how you were getting error. I know it is very basic que but just i entered in my first project. Just want to learn.

If possible please explain me. I want to learn.

Thanks

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nikhil,

As you want to learn, one interesting thing about this thread and the concept of "Complete delivery" is -

When complete delivery is activated then ALL the line items of the sales order would flow to the delivery. (e.g. 4 line items, in this case)

When this field is deactivated then the maximum number of line item that can flow in to the delivery should be equal to the above (e.g. 4).

But the strange thing is the after deactivating the Complete delivery indicator, more than 4 (i.e. 5) line items are getting created in the delivery document!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

When two shipping point determined in the same delivery document system will throw this kind of error

Delivery split bcoz of different XYZ" then how you were getting error

and different shipping point determined in the same delivery document due to the loading group mismatch in the  material master of all the delivery items in delivery document

For more detail please check the delivery document type and check storage location determination field and go to OVL3 to check storage location determination

Mark it help ful if it helps

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

All relevant things i checked that i know e.g.

Storage location determination

Copy control

Schedule lines in Sales order

but the issue behind the error was header and item data mismatching

thanks all

Akshat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Akshat,

Apart from the suggestions you've got from other valued members please check up with the this too.

1. Remove the 'Complete delivery reqd by law' defined for each sales order indicator and set blank in 'Partial delivery per item' check-box against the Customer so that it won't get copied to Sale Document Item Level.

2. Check in 0VLP, for your Delivery Item Category check as what value has been maintained in 'Check quantity 0'. It should be 'Blank' or 'A'.

3. Check the Storage Location determination in OVL3.

4. Do confirm Stock Available quantity.

5. Check the Schedule Line in Sale Order and its Dates.

6. Last but not the least check the Copy Control Routines.

Do revert with our findings after checking every possible things. Thanks and have a nice day.

abhinay
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Akshat,

Also, can you check if this item is not a service item i.e. different item cat. as not relevant for delivery.

Just trying to check all possible issues.

Best regards,

Abhinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Akshat,

Please check in the sales order that the order is complete or not?

I guess the 4th Line item is not completed in sales order.

Check the in completion log.

Regards

AG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshat,

Go to CO09 put that missing material (fourth item) and check cum ATP Qty column whether it is showing any stock or not.

you can get total records from CO09.

Regards,

Pankaj

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

but when user going to make the delivery document by vl01n only 3 items is getting copied there.

Ensure that sufficient stock is available for all the four line items material.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Akshat,

Just check that material master sales org view wheather delivery plant given or not ,

And check in the sales order item level schedule line wheather the qualtity is confirm or not

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Delivery plant is already given in Material Master and stock is also available for the specific plant.

every thing seems fine from user end but still is not copied.

Regards

Akshay Goel