Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue regarding RG23C part I for 561 movment type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Currently i am in cutover phase.

Requirement is all the Asset opening balance needs to be update in RG23C Part 1

When i am using 561 movment type and update the same asset through J1I5 register is getting update but balance quantity is not reduced to 0.

As in normal transaction for Asset at the time of GR, goods receipt and issue done simultensuly.
But in intial balance upload balanced quantity is not issue automatically.

Regards

PR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

J1I5 will update the part1 entry in table J_1IPART1 and you can see the

corresponding receipts/issues updated in table J_1IRGSUM.

So where do you ned to see the qty reduced ??

Regards,

Rajasree R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just want to confirm whether RG23C part I need to be update in SAp befor go-live?

If yes then we know that we can use 561 Mov to upload intial stock balance. Generally asset is not stockable item. Then how to update RG23 C part I register befor go;live date?

When i am trying in development environment then i am able to do 561 and quantity is update is RG23 partI but at same time why goods issue amount is not comming in RG 23 C partI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The part1 will be updated only when you choose the below options for excise during MIGO,

> update part1

> capture Excise Invoice

>Capture and post Excise Invoice

If you choose any option other than this you will have to update the part1 via j1I5.

You also need to make the MvT relevant for excise in table J_1IMVMT.

In your case you need make and entry for 561 against RG23C

Regards,

Rajasree R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajasree,

I understand your point, but my requirement is something different. Currently we are on cutover phase. As in legacy system there is no balance in for Capital goods item. So do i required to update previous history(Receipt/Issue) in RG23C Part I register before Go-Live.

Regards

PR