Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

replication without PI/XI

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

We are planning to implement SRM 7.02 with SUS.But we are not planning to use SAP PI/XI for EBP-SUS.Is it possible to do the same work with BAPI.If yes , which BAPI I should use or if no , could you please tell me the process from configuring PI for replication of vendor.

Thanks

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure about SUS setup without PI.

But for PI configuration you should refer Plant Driven Procurement configuration doc for all other required settings.

Regards,

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay ,

Thanks for the reply.If possible could you let me know the complete process as where PI is used in complete process from vendor registration to where he starts bidding.Also where can i found the doc for configuration.

Regards

Gaurav

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP Service Marketplace-> Support Portal-> Release & Upgrade Info-> Installation & Upgrade Guides-> SAP Business Suite Applications-> SAP SRM-> SAP SRM Server 7.0/1/2-> Configuration Guides for SAP SRM 7.0/1/2-> SAP SRM 7.0/1/2: Plan-Driven Procurement.

As well for supplier registration refer Registration of Suppliers configuration document.

Given document gives you whole configuration settings from basics.

Regards,

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay ,

Thanks a lot for the link .. By this I could make out the configuration to be maintained in SRM.But what about R/3 system.How will the vendor replicate from ECC to SRM.Do we need to configure XI.As I was going through on of the thread where I found the use of XI

1. Supplier replicated to ECC via XI thru XML/Idoc(CREMAS) and

2. Vendor replicated to SUS via XI.

Will these both will work with that configuration.

Regards

Gaurav

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes. You need XI for your requirement.

Regards,

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

So the link you gave will help to configure for second point.Correct me if I am wrong.How will I be able to configure the first as for ECC.

Regards

Gaurav

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should go through configuration document first. It will simply clear all you doubts.

Regards,

Answers (0)