cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only 0.0 NUM of material 35.31.28 35.31.28 available

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I am going to create a deliver,, the delivery qty does not copy from sales order. So, I gave that qty as manually. But system shows below message.

Only 0.0 NUM of material 35.31.28 35.31.28 available

Message No: VL150

This is a Free of Charge order.

Any body could help me???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member211556
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amal,

Check for the storage location which has stock of that material in the given plant. You can either key in that storage location in the sales order in the shipping tab at line item and try delivering or you can key in the storage location in the delivery and then enter the quantity.

Try doing it and let me know if it works.

Regards

Vasanth

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amal,

Your Availability Checks is getting failed due to several issues;

• Checks the stock in MMBE for the same material in the SO Delivering Plant.
  • Check the Checking Group in Material master Sales:General/Plant view correctly maintained or not.
  • You can change it to 02 - Individual and try to do delivery.

Thanks,

Suman$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suman,

I can create deliver for this material group for other types of sales orders.

this issue occur only for FOC (Free of Charge) orders.

So I do not think so this issue is related to material.

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The message is a result of the ATP check. To see the availability situation on a system, then you need to use transaction CO09. In your example, you will need to access CO09 with material = 35.31.28 35.31.28, Plant = (whatever plant material exists in), Checking Rule = "B" (Unless you are using a special stock scenario).

In the far right column of CO09, you should see if there is stock available for this material. SAP note 89362 and article 1513607 give an overview of how to read CO09.

At delivery level, the ATP check is turned off / on at item category level. Therefore, check if the ame item category is being determined for non FOC items. If not, compare the item categories in 0VLP and check if the ATP check is turned on for all of these item categories (I suspect that there may be item categories being used that have ATP turned off while the item category being used for your FOC order has ATP turned on).

If none of the above helps, then you should post a screenshot of your CO09 screen here and we can see exactly what the availability situation is on your system.