cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saying no receiver agreement in 7.31 dual stack....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I sent message from RWB....after that i check it in sxmb_moni it is saying Missing or Invalid Receiver Agreement.....

I tested the message in ID....it showed successful...

Did i do any mistake...Please hel needed...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Actually this one is idoc to EDI ANSI X12.

I edited the receiver CC and refresh it in Receiver agreement..after that i got this problem Missing or invalid Receiver agreement...Few minutes later the test message shown as successfully processed...

Guys What was the problem? How came it successful?

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

It was possibly due to cache update delay. If this issue happens again, check cache monitoring in RWB if everything is green or not. Discuss with your basis team if you find anything fishy.

Ambrish

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member189440
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Can you elaborate your problem in RWB from adapter engine or through Integration engine you are testing the interface if you are using ICO then this issue will happen as ICO by pass integration engine which results in this issue.

Thanks & Regards

Uday S

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Seems like you are providing the interface and Business system/business service incorrectly in RWB. Please check and provide the sender interface in the interface name and  correct Business system/business service then try to post the data in integration server --> test tab.

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen.

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to give sender interface name in the interface field for testing message from integration engine.

check this link for more info.

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2013/06/05/how-to-send-a-test-a-message-from...

Regards,

Muniyappan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muniyappan,

I have given that interface and namespace all the required one.Although i got the error and it was resolved after 30 minutes..So my question is How came it resolved automatically?....What was the problem? I want to know that swamy so please help on this....

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

cache might not been updated properly. because of editing the id objects it might have worked.

can you please check cache overview  notifications in the ID by going to Environment menu?

this may help you to check if any issues in updating the cache.

Regards,

Muniyappan.

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your test message is good and configuration correct, do a cache refresh and see how it goes. There are multiple threads on SCN where you will find same issue and resolution steps.

Hope it helps!

Ambrish

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using message packaging? if so, please disable it.  This might solve the problem. This is one solution.  Please do the test using configuration directory tool tab and run the scenario to make sure you dont miss any required components. Hope that helps.