cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error when creating portfolio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I am trying to create a new portfolio I am getting the below blank screen. This also happens when I try to open any portfolio in system.

Can anyone please guide me what is wrong with this.

Regards,
Step

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen

Not sure if you have resolved this issue? I had similar issue which is now resolved - in my case this is what happened:

The problem occurred when selecting Portfolios via the NWBC. We would get 'Page could not be displayed' errors when the application opened up a new screen for the Portfolio selection.

Troubleshooting further revealed errors such as the following:

Failed to load resource https://spprac-vm1_dev_00:8080/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/rpm_portfolio_details;s…lus&sap-wd-configid=RPM_PORTFOLIO_DETAILS_CFG&sap-wd-tstamp=20130913121949

Blocked a frame with origin "https://spprac-vm1.rsaweb.co.za:44300/" from accessing a frame with origin "null".  The frame requesting access has a protocol of "https", the frame being accessed has a protocol of "data". Protocols must match

Eventually it was discovered that HTTP RFCs created previously had been incorrectly set up, with port 8080 inserted as opposed to 8000. The target host was also incorrect. After correction all of these we no longer have this issue

Regards

Chatsworth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Stephen

Have you been able to resolve this? If so, can you let me know what you did?

Thanks

rabikiran_sahu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Step,

This is a page not found error, for the portfolio , Please check the webdynpro component launching is activated in SICF, may be the component is in deactivate status which brings up this error.

Could you please check in transaction Code SICF referring the below image your component is active or not please check and let me know still if you have the issue.

Thanks,

Rabi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rabi,

I have checked this, and its already activated and still the error persists. Are there any other checks to check this?

Regards,
Stephen

rabikiran_sahu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

This looks more of a Portal issue, Please check with your basis team about the portal roles please find the below screen shot and let me know if these roles are good enough for your corresponding ids.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rabi,

We are not using a Java based stack, instead its ABAP based stack. We do not have any separate portal roles created for this.

Regards,
Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Is PPM installed on ECC or separate, check your logical destinations accordingly? Also pls see if portfolio type is maintained.

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

Have you tried to open it directly from SAP Menu  ( not netweaver) ?

Also have you tried to use other explorer ( firefox...).. Sometimes even you continue having an error the message that explains it is more useful.

Regards

rabikiran_sahu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

Please refer the below note  from SAP may be helpful in your context

Note 1455461 - Page not found Error when navigating to Documents

Thanks,

Rabi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The PPM is installed in ECC itself. I have also made settings as per the note 1455461, Moreover I tried to access form different systems and different User ids, still the error persists.

Regards,
Stephen

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you check this?

1) open portfolio management from SAP menu ( backend).. Can you open? If not which is the error?

2) have you tried to open it using firefox... ( i am sure it won't be possible) but could you share the error, usually  firefox shows clearly errors.

3) can you enter in project management? Do you obtain the same error?