Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

production planning run in CDPSB0

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have fixed a plan for a product. location,ppm,resource ,and all masters exits for the product but when i run it yields a result "objects for planning result doesn't exists"

but when you look at the screen you will find all required parameters entered so as to yield a descent result at least  if not accurate result..

what could be the reason ?  system says "objects for planning result doesn't exists" but object  "product exists"  .

could you please throw light on what could be the reason for this so that i can investigate from that point..

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You have use the planning version 097 please check product, and location is available in planning version 097 which you have enter in /SAPAPO/CDPSB0. Else please change planning version to 000.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks rupesh  i will investigate all your ideas and get back to you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Just to explian a bit more -- versions other than 000 are created for simulation(what-if) purposes for various planning situations.

Version 000 is directly connected to R/3 system (OLTP). So, using a simulation version (other than 000) provides some flexibility to planners to see and simulate various hypothetical scenarios without affecting the R/3 data.

It seems a bit unlikely that someone would have created a simulation version by name '097' -- but still to be sure pls see below:

To see whether you actually have this product in version 097 or not -- you can check in /SAPAPO/RRP3, with this product,location and version 097.

If you do not have this product in version 097 try running the planning run in version 000 -- and pls share if you get some error.

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

rupesh i have opened a new discussion on this topic with some additions and wish to maintain all issues relevant to production planning run on my new discussion topic" production planning run issue "it would be nice if you can bounce into my the new discussion topic," production planning run issue "so that all issues relevant to PP/DS run can be bought under one umbrella.guess u appreciate my idea man

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

interesting idea i will follow you in my new topic "production planning run issue " plz bounce there ...we will meet there

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rupesh

the product is available in 097 what should be the next line of investigation..please take a close look at the screen ...are there any missing elements in the screen?

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please click on change mode and try to take the Product Heuristic run it self in RRP3.

And check the results? After that you can try to execute the CSPSB0.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

ya rupesh i tried the mssg was "product hiuristic finished successfully " so i persumed it is OK and then went to CDPSB0 it gave a "object for processing step 1 doest exist" and kirk suggested an idea to dismantle user exits and try coz it might hamper with run so ABApers are dismantling user exits.will let you know the run status soon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

This doesnt seems to be an master data issue like PPM , or resource , etc, Can you please check if you can execute this heuristics in foreground in RRP3 ? . If that is successful , pls re-check the selection entries in background planning run. Especially please check the planning version you entered.

Rgds,

Kiru

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

kirupakaran i have opened a new discussion on this topic with some additions and wish to maintain all issues relevant to production planning run on my new discussion topic" production planning run issue "it would be nice if you can bounce into my the new discussion topic," production planning run issue "so that all issues relevant to PP/DS run can be bought under one umbrella.