cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

At SharePoint with SAP Portal (Web Dynpro) how can i set Single Sign on ?

engin_akdenizz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sap Gurus,

For a customer i have to set up Sharepoint with Sap Portal; so i did it. But i got a problem. Custermer dont want to sign on one after an other, so how can i set single sign on. i searched at web a lot and asked some web developers but nothing helps. Please if any one got Sap-Shareporint entegretion (with single sign on) documetaion, ebook, web site, any info.. Please share with me. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Engin,

if you are still looking for a solution I can help with that. I had another customer with the same requirement.

The only delegated authentication method which is supported out of the box in ABAP and Java is the SAP Logon Ticket. Therefore I wrote an ISAPI filter, which will be installed in the IIS publishing SharePoint. This ISAPI filter issues a SAP Logon Ticket, the same way the SAP Portal does. Afterwards you have just to import the certificate in all backend  systems (ABAP or JAVA) in order to achieve single sign-on.

This solution works with SSO to Sharepoint via SPNEGO as well as with form based authentication.

Best regards,

Tobias Waldvogel