cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR: Syntax error in program /1BCWDY/UAX5PCEWL140S9I82J5W==CP . (termination: RABAX_STATE)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are getting the below error message on loading webdynpro standard application.

Appreciate your help if any pointers to resolve the issue.

ERROR: Syntax error in program /1BCWDY/UAX5PCEWL140S9I82J5W==CP . (termination: RABAX_STATE)

Actually we are using standard EM application which is standard webdynpro component and recently we applied one SAP note which was given by SAP for one of our fixes. Though we reverted the SAP note changes in the system,still we could see the below error message.

The below are the run time error details showing in ST22.

Error in the ABAP Application Program

The current ABAP program "CL_WDR_CLIENT_COMPONENT=======CP" had to be terminated because it has come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.      

The following syntax error occurred in program     

"/1BCWDY/UAX5PCEWL140S9I82J5W==CP " in include "/1BCWDY/B_UAX5P0XV6RQK8FCKCL4M    in line 1409:        

The obligatory parameter "CT_CONF_FIELDS_ADD" had no value assigned to" 

Screenshot getting on loading the webdynpro application

Thanks & Regards

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JoseMunoz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

These objects are autogenerated objects so the people who read will not find the error because they don't have the objects:

"/1BCWDY/UAX5PCEWL140S9I82J5W==CP " in include

"/1BCWDY/B_UAX5P0XV6RQK8FCKCL4M    in line 1409:       

The parameter CT_CONF_FIELDS_ADD could refer to the METHOD sort_up_tables in class /SAPTRX/CL_EM_WDA_UI.

First you have to identify if you are calling the method from a customer webdynpro or is a standard behavior. If it's standard you have to create raise a ticket, if you have a customer development you have to find out why CT_CONF_FIELDS_ADD is not delivered

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jaisanth_goud
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear All

Even i am getting the same error, it will be a big help if some one replies

Regards

Sanath goud.

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sanath,

Please get in touch with abaper and check below program in se38. There is some syntax error issue,

/1BCWDY/UAX5PCEWL140S9I82J5W==CP

Thanks and Regards,

Nishant Bansal

jaisanth_goud
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Nishanth

How r u?

our abap team is asking us to raise the ticket and still now we dint get any solution.

Regards

Sanath