cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FORMCALC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends

I would like to know form calc script logic to loop on internal table and populate to global work area as data in layout is displayed from global work area.

It would be helpful if some one can throw light how to get information of coding logic for FORMCALC.

Thanks

Lavanya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys i found solution as soon as posted this query and its in same lines as prabhu mentioned.#

Thanks for all replies

rakesh_m2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for update Lavanya... Can you please create a 'Blog Post' for the step by step procedure of your requirement...

--

Rakesh

pavan_prabhu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you. If you found the solution, please mark it as answered.

former_member191062
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have solution kindly post it here.

Best regards,

Dezso

pavan_prabhu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can follow the below post for the solution.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3411740

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lavanya,

I guess this is related to your another post on how to display data in itab instead of work area.

As work area can only hold one record at one time, and binding to form is a single instance only, so it wont be generated repeatedly even you populate different data into this workarea by looping the itab.

Thus, you will need to create a new table on form using the itab. Thanks. Hope this helps.

regards,

Xiang Li

rakesh_m2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lavanya,

Could you please eloborate your issue little more detail.  Do you want any data in table to populated in master page?  If yes, then you could create a variable in code initialization and populate it accordingly.  This would be an easy option than script. 

Below logic is for 'Javascript' for looping through data of all fields on a form.

var fields = xfa.layout.pageContent(xfa.layout.page(this)-1, "field", 0);
for (var i=0; i <= fields.length-1; i++)

{
   if (fields.item(i).name == <fieldname>)

{
      <Place your logic here>
   }
}

similar logic  is used for calculating sub-totals on a form

Thanks,

Rakesh