cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Tax (VAT) items in Accounting document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am facing a scenario as explained below.

A new tax condition type 'ZWSP' has been created (copying from MWST), the difference between MWST and ZWSP is that the new tax condition manual entries are possible, this has been assigned to a new pricing procedure.

When I complete the sales flow and after billing create an accounting document, the tax value should ideally aggregate the tax line items into 1 line, but in my case it is creating multiple lines.

This happens only with the new condition type, where as MWST works fine i.e. aggregating VAT into 1 line.

Has anyone faced this scenario earlier?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shan,

I think copy of MWST condition type ZWSP should not make manual entry possible.

Its has SAP default settings.

Regards

AG.

0 Kudos

Hello Shan,

This is the normal behaviour of the system. Since there is difference in these two tax condition types, the posting also will be as seperate line item in accounting. Please see the pricing at header level of billing document, you see the condition types will be posted to accounting. At header you can find the cumulation of unique condition types at item level pricing. Since these 2 tax condition types are different, you can find two condition types at Header level pricing tab. Hence posting as seperate line items in accounting.

Warm Regards

Siva B

0 Kudos

Hello Shan Marshal,

This is the standard bevaviour of the system. If you check the pricing at Header level, you can see the list of Condition types will be posted to accounting .i.e which are considered for net value for calculation. Here you see two tax condition types seperately. Since there is a difference between these two condition types, hence these two will be posted as seperate line items in accounting.

Warm Regards

Siva B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sivalingeswara,

Thanks for your reply..

The new tax condition and MWST is not in the same pricing procedure, both are in different pricing procedures. The new tax condition was created as a copy of MWST and added to a new pricing procedure which accepts manual tax entry.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check if the tax items are not summarized per tax code in table BSET. See SAP Note 1477287 - BADI_TAX1_XTXIT_SET: Summarizing tax items and related notes for further information

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

PS: Check also Note 886203 - Meaning of:"Determine taxes line-by-line"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eduardo,

Thanks for your reply..

The SAP note suggests the use of BADI "BADI_TAX1_XTXIT_SET" for calculating the VAT line by line or otherwise, but strangely i check in my system and see that this particular BADI is not implemented at all. Also there is another check in tx code OBCO to activate line by line tax but this too is not configured.