Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of Support message but not sending to Support/SAP

AjayHS
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the technical upgrade project during testing we would come accross defects which can be resolved within the project team (technical/functional team) but we dont intend to send to SAP/Support team. We are using Solution Manager for test management when we come accorss defects we would report message which will be a support message but we dont intend to send SAP/Support but to processor within the project team.

We may also have to report message which we intend to SAP/Support , so we need both the options to choose either to send or not send.

Please let me know how can we handle this ? Is there a way out ? Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Aj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Aj.

I'm not sure that I understood your demand well - do you mean that you just want to process tickets which are created during test management? If yes - just use Setvice Desk and transation type ZMIN (copy it from SMIN via solman_setup).

BR,

Artem

AjayHS
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Artem,

You are right.

There is no ZMIN transaction type, when i try to copy i get the error asking to enter valid number range interval.

Will just the copy of SMIN to ZMIN work ? or i need to do lot of configuratoin after this.?

Can you please also share what should be values for different fields of ZMIN transaction type.

Thanks,

Aj

former_member219338
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aj,

it´s better that you copy all profiles (e.g. Text Det. Procedure, Partner Determ. Proc. from SMINxxx to ZMINxxx).

Have you looked at your range numbers ?