cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to make usage decision for inspection lot.

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

how to make usage decision for inspection lot.

Thnks& Regards

Sandeep Kumar praharaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member184536
Active Contributor

Hi Sandeep

For juwst knowing the t-code of usage decision you need not to put question in forum.

For such questions you can use Google baba.

Regards

Manish

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Negi thanks for  quick reply

ud has been made but usage decision is not updating.

see attached screen shot

Thanks & Regards

Sandeep Kumar Praharaj

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for quick Response gurus

i want to know how to implement sap note .

Thanks & Regards

Sandeep Kumar Praharaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

once you download the note from market place you can implement it from transaction SNOTE.

Rgds

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Sandeep

This problem might be occurs that you have not assigned any selected set to the relevant inspection type , you just went to UD screen and save. So system had updated the status as UD has been taken.

Check t-code QA12 with lot number and then give the code there and do stock posting if it is pending.

Regards

Manish

former_member181931
Contributor
0 Kudos

It was reported to me that this is a basic question and by searching before you post you can find answers already available on SCN.

I will now lock the thread.

Please read the rules of engagement if you haven't done so yet.

Laure

Former Member
0 Kudos

As other blogger said you can use QA32 to make UDs. Also, most of its parameters (sample qty etc) are available in QALS table itself.

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi sudhsnsu

have already done ud through qa 11 & system status is updated as ud is done but in usage decision  it is shon as blank

pls see attached screen shot

svs_sap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you asking for transaction ? then you can do usage decision in QA11 or in QA32 transactions, find out your inspection lot, get inside , do result recording and enter usage decision and save it.

If you are looking for required config for this, you get in this forum and it is explained many times in this forum, you can search in that.

If you are asking for automatic usage decision, for that also you can search.

Or refer to SAP QM help site

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/EN/2d/3521dd448c11d189420000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Regards,

Sharat

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

i have already done ud through qa 11 & system status is updated as ud is done but in usage decision  it is shon as blank

pls see attached screen shot