Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCUL logs in grey and not processing in SAP CUA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Currently we are facing some issues with our CUA system. When we try to distribute scul logs for a child system in CUA, it is not happening and the logs are for that particular system were in grey colour. When I checked for the related IDOCs in child system they are in status 53 which already got processed and the changes that we made to users got effected in child system. The child system which I am representing here had recently undergone refresh. Before we didn't face any problems like this for any other systems.

I checked RFC connections, Partner functions, Ports. Everything was configured fine.

Can anybody please help me to getrid of these problems.

Thanks,

Venkat

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Since the Idocs are being processed at the child system. It seems the issue is with your reverse RFC set up, as the acknowledgement is not sent to the central system. Test your reverse RFC and see if there are any connection problems. Check out WE02/03 and find out if there are any idocs pending at the child system.

Even if this doesn't work, then try disconnecting the child system completely through RSDELCUA and try reconnecting it again.

Let us know the results.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the RFC Connections, Partner Functions, Ports in Child System and also CUA users and their roles assignment.

Since the Child system got refreshed recently, there is a chance of mismatch.

Regards,

Ramakrishna Dadi

0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

Thanks for your reply.

I have checked the RFC connections which were working fine and ports and partner functions in child system which are configured as those were before refresh.

And as I told that the IDOC's were got processed correctly but the logs are still in grey colour which normally in green if the IDOC's were processed correctly.

Thanks,

Venkat

0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

you have probably an incorrect logical system name in the child!

Pelase check scc4 for the log. system name. It must be the same as you have defined in SCUA in central system for that child system. Otherwise logs sent form child to central cannot be identified to be coming form that child!

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

Hello Bernard,

The logical system name mentioned in SCUA and in SCC4 in the child system are same.

And the IDOC's are processing to child systems correctly without any errors or warnings. But the logs are appearing still in central system in "Grey "colour.

Thanks,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Since the Idocs are being processed at the child system. It seems the issue is with your reverse RFC set up, as the acknowledgement is not sent to the central system. Test your reverse RFC and see if there are any connection problems. Check out WE02/03 and find out if there are any idocs pending at the child system.

Even if this doesn't work, then try disconnecting the child system completely through RSDELCUA and try reconnecting it again.

Let us know the results.

0 Kudos

Hello Akshay,

The RFC connections from both the child and central systems are working fine. And I checked in WE02 and WE05 where all IDOC's are showing in the status 53.

We resolved this issue by resaving the "Model view" in entral system.

Thanks alot for your valuable reply.

Br,

Venakt