cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ABAP Dynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear community members,

Since I am fairly new in SAP ABAP programming and development, I would really appreciate any help from the side of many experts in here, as I happened to read many of your questions and answers in this community. Therefore, I would also like to congratulate you in keeping this community very active and valuable for everyone.

Back to the matter. I have an exercise that I need to get done soon. It is about using dynpro in an SAP ABAP program.

Instructions are as below:

The entry of the program will be a parameter from KUNNR. The tables which are to be used: KNA1 and ADRC. Commands to be used are: Select, Read and Modify.

The idea is to create a table (beginning always with << Z >>), using dynpro and then reading the data in the fields of the dynpro and changing the text in the dynpro, while saving it in the end at that table.

The output of the program will be such that it will read the attributed text from the table if the line exists. The text can also be changed and saved on the table with the key field KUNNR and the additional field << TEXT >>.

Thank you for taking your time to read this and eventually helping me out in your best-knowing way (code, instruction), anything would do.

Best wishes to all of you.

Jemin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can read and update the Z tables from Web Dynpro ABAP using the same ABAP code. However to read and display the values in the View you have to Read/Set the context attributes.

I suggest you first to go through the basic tutorials here: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-8863

Then you will get a good understanding and you can create your first web dynpro application on your own.

For further queries you can post here.

Regards,

Kiran

uppu_narayan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Kiran,

so u are looking for some editable table which can be hold value, modified, and reflecting the change in the dbse table. Follow the below link for making editable table

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-27125

once changes are made read the context and reflect the changes back to the database.

Regards,

Narayan

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not looking for such a document may be you mistakenly addressed instead of OP! By the way the OP also not looking for editable table as well!

Cheers,

Kiran