cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many points do i need to get my post directly posted?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have been getting a message that this post will be moderated and then posted.It also says looking at your points you seem a new user to SCN.I have been using since 3 years.How many points do i need to get my posted up and visible instantly.The last time it took 6 days for my post to show up.

Thanks and Regards,

Dushyanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Dushyanth,

I understand your point. I would suggest you to engage and contribute more with the community by completing some of the missions. You have been asking questions in the community in SCN with the current user for the past one year. But that is just not enough.

The SCN moderators, who are volunteers, work around the clock to review and approve legitimate content. There's no commitment to how long this takes but it will be done in a timely manner across the 400+ SCN spaces.  Thank you for your understanding and patience.

New SCN members are fully moderated until they complete some beginner missions to prove their intent: this is to prevent electronic spam. Additional actions may trigger moderation, regardless of who the user is.

Thanks for your understanding,

Best Regards,

Leon

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi leon

how i can get points???

BR

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please visit

As a new member, please spend some time reviewing .

Jason

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jason Lax

i find the missions in "coffee corner" and i know what i must do now.\but i steel have a problem with meaning of steps. for example in step " Ready set go " in the last part it say that "

Create a status update"

what it mean?

what i must do now?

i'm sorry for my question's but i need to get more points to ask my questions in public,because i have a short time and a lots of problems.

and if you follow me here,i'm be glade to send direct massage to you for asking my questions,or if here have no problem in such this questions i ask you here more

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Amin Sep,

the Button "Create" offers the Option "Status Update"...

Julia.