cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GUI terminated while I am giving print from sap GUI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Since last 1 year, we are facing this issue. Here I have attached the error log & let me know why is happening.

Regards

Abhijit.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Problem is still being persisted. I have done only sap re-installed & installed as per expertise opinion. so what will be the next operation for this issue.

Regards

Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I didn't get update for above issue.......

Regards

Abhijit

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit

Kindly upgrade the latest version of SAPGUI & SAPSPrint 7.30 with patch and then check your issue

Thanks

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per expertise's opinion, I have done one system & system is being observed by us. Let see.

Regards

Abhijit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

The current tested and working version of SAP GUI is 7.30, try installing it after cleaning up the old files and check whether the problems still persists. I have seen a lot of issues raised here at my company to the BASIS support regading these errors and the updation of the SAP GUI version helps. Hope it helps and solves the problem for you as well.

Thanks & Regards

Sambit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

Try to reinstall the SAP GUi with latest patch and let us know if issue still exist.

Do check below note and link

Note 190946 - Termination when printing lists via SAPWIN/SWIN

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwes73/helpdata/EN/d9/4a91ac51ea11d189570000e829fbbd/content.htm

It should resolve your issue

Thanks

Vaibhav

AtulKumarJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First uninstall the GUI s/w from the machine and delete SAP GUI files from the registry if it still exist post uninstallation of GUI.

Now reinstall the same. It will solve your problem.

Regards

Yugandhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

What is GUI version and patch level ?

Is this error coming on all windows ?

Update latest patch of GUI.

Regards

Ganesh Datt Tiwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP GUI version 7.20

Patch level 221.

Abhijit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

See the below link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwes73/helpdata/EN/d9/4a91ac51ea11d189570000e829fbbd/content.htm

Is this error coming on other m/c also ?

Also try to uninstall the SAP GUI and after uninstall delete the SAP Folder at your installation location and after that restart the system and then again install the GUI and its latest patch.

Regards

Ganesh Datt Tiwari