cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect data in e1edka1 WE field in an Inbound IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating an Inbound IDOC which is trigerred from purchase order and aumatically creates a Sales Order. When a SO is created, all the Partner Functions are correctly determined except Ship to Party (WE), "e1edka1 WE" field is populated with the plant data instead of Ship To Party Data. In this case all the partner functions are performed by the same customer.

I have also maintained the data in VOE4 from where, other partner functions are determined. Have also tried creating the SO manually, which correctly determines SH Function.

Please let me know, how this problem can be solved.

Regards,

Madhav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

satishbabu_bodepudi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi madhav,

Ship to party determination as you said is a standard process. You have to convert that into internal partner functions as explained in the below document posted by me.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-45574

For further clarifications please get back to me.

Regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Thank You very much for the link. We did all this earlier, and were getting Plant name in Ship to party. We thought there is some problem in our customization settings and expected expected ship to party same as sold to party and not the recieving plant. Thanks for clarifying this confusion.

Could you please guide me how can outbound delivery be created with reference to inbound delivery.

Regards,

Madhav

satishbabu_bodepudi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Madhav,

Can you please explain your bussiness process?

Normally with reference to outbound delivery, inbound delivery is created. But your requirement is in reverse.

Regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

We are implementing Make to Order Scenario for our client. It has 3 different entities in business, all running on the same client, but with different plants. Once a SO is created by manufacturing plant, it also creates an outbound delivery(manually), after this, an automatic inbound delivery is created at an enitiy in the midle(already configured), which should trigger an outbound delivery to a third entity, which will again have an automatic inbound delivery created.

In simpler terms: A delievery should be created as soon as material is recieved at the plant.

Creation of Inbound delivery with reference of Outbound is done. Need your help in configuring automated outbound delivery with reference to inbound delivery.

Regards

Madhav

satishbabu_bodepudi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Madhav,

Can you please open new thread with thw complete details. Because your second question is different from first one. So others can also participate and have their inputs here. Also explain what is the role of your middle and third entity.

Regards

Satish

Answers (0)