cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No entry in table T706_COST_CP for argument

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

We are using travel management in ESS (EHP 6 & Business Package 1.5 and MSS add on 1.0)

While creating the Expense report, we could fill out all the fields but while saving the request we are getting the error 'No entry in table T706_COST_CP for argument'

But in ECC, i m able to create the travel Expense report and save it.

Please let me know how to solve this issue

Thanks

Mithun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Mithun

Itrs a missing entry somewhere causing a bad calculation but do you find this happens when you enter a foreign currency by any chance? Is there any user exit (e.g. EXIT_SAPMP56T_002) and if so does it process in debug if you skip the user exit?

cheers

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mithun,

Do yo get this message when you save and send the request? It would also be helpful if you can actually reply with the whole error message or a screenshot?

Thanks

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Thanks for the reply and as you mentioned , before saving the request and sending the request , this error occurs  as 'No entry in table T706_COST_CP for argument'

Also i have maintained the entries in the table even then i m getting this error message. i have attached the document mentioning the sample table entries of T706_COST_CP and error screen print for the same

This is happening only in ESS But in ECC, the same expense report can be saved without any error

Thanks

Mithun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mithun,

just in case this is still an issue:

it sound slike you don't intend to have an automatic comparison between expense reports and plans active. This is what the system is trying to do. You can switch it off in view V_T702N_R28.

regards

Sven