cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results recording in QM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

When i do results recording i need to enter the minimum & maximum values.For example, i am receiving 10 pieces & my target value is 10 mm measuring the length.I have to record only the maximum & minimum values  & i am checking 10 pieces i should be able to record the MIN & MAX values & not for all 10 pieces.

How to configure this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope you are going to enter the results for Inspection lot, not for individual pieces.

You can keep only 2 parameters to enter the MIN & MAX results.

Note: There are many threads available for this. Please do some search on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I done research then only i have posted the question

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you gone through my initial reply?? Maintain 2 MIC for the operation as MIN & MAX, then in results recording, enter the values accordingly.

What are the Inspection types you are using for Automatic Inspection Lot & Manual Inspection Lot?? I am sure it will be different.

FI error is happening because of some goods movement, that's not linked to inspection lot creation.

What exactly the solution you are looking for here?? Is this Inspection lot creation problem or how to record results for MIN & MAX??

I hope both the queries have been answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

I am trying to do as told,but previously i selected in MIC single recording now i changed to Summary  recording but still in RR it is allowing to do only single result recording & not summarized  recording .What needs to be done?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.It is working fine.Thanks Mahesh

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy,

May be you want to record two results (Min and Max) for a single MIC. Thats not possible. As also responded in above replies, pl make Two MICs, One for maximum value and another for minimum value. This way you would be able to record two results against a single inspection lot.

And if you want to create one inspection lot against multiple items, maintain the settings of Contoll inspection lot in material master QM of that particualt material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was not creating the lot because of an FI error,but still surprised how it was allowing to create manual lot !!