Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production planning run w.r.t. to time period

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

the time field of production planning run i am going to conduct is a variable -it can be for 3 shifts put together or 5 shifts put together..ie a run for 3 shifts and again a run for 5 shifts ..a dynamic variable...the production planning screen asks me to fix the planning period in the form of time profile...usually it wil be fixed as -2 to +3 from the current date..but in my scenario it is fast changing....so  where do i define the time profile  in SPRO .ALSO if i want to  enter each time the planning run is conducted and record of runs has to be maintained for future reference which tcode should i go to make the fundamental definitions...

example   time profile= 5 shifts   08/23/2013        b shift

time profile =3shifts     08/25/2013       a shift

""""meaning --the run is conducted for 5 shifts on B shift on 23 rd 2013 by b shift enginner incharge  and again a run is conducted by A shift enginner on 25 th 2013 .""""

now the point is this meaning should be conveyed to APO in CDPSB0 screen in relevant time profile fields both in CDPSB0 and in SPRO ..where do i insert my shop floor datas in the screen that carries the above meaning

.--your inputs will provide clarity to my team.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

For defining time profiles   SPRO path: IMG > APO > Supply Chain Planning > PP/DS > Detailed Scheduling > Maintain time Profiles (t.code /SAPAPO/CDPSC4).  The Time profile is used to define only the planning period i.e  The system can change the resource schedule within the planning period. Only the activities that start within the planning period can be rescheduled, and the activities can only be rescheduled to start dates/times that are within the planning period.

But as per your description you cannot maintain time profiles on shift level.

For your requirement you have to define capacity variants  with validity dates with different shift sequence for the resources . which can be done on /sapapo/res01

Rgds,

Kiru

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks kirupakran i will try with all your inputs and get back to you

Answers (0)