cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDIF c.type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear  i have one doubt In retro active billing , i know process and use but

my Main doubt is in Retro active billing process at which step we can maintain PDIF C type and assign ERL in Pricing procedure  .Account key ( i mean conf part )

thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu Gopal Reddy,

In standard RVAA01 the condition PDIFis placed after all conditions affecting net value.

Please follow the same and test.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Simon kc what i am telling is

In retro active billing process we do configuration .. in this configuration steps when we will maintain pdif c.type

BZ first we maintain c. records in vk11 with new revised price with old dates

after this vfrb the we will assign PDIF c. type in v/08 right ?

i think once we created c. records in vk11 with revised price then we should assgn in v/08  right ?

plz tell me dear

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venu wrote:

created c. records in vk11 with revised price then we should assgn in v/08  right ?

If you want to use retro-billing functionality. Then from the beginning CType PDIF should be part of your pricing procedure. In addition to that, you don't maintain Cond Record for PDIF. Change difference should should automatically get calculated in CType PDIF.

Venu wrote:

maintain PDIF C type and assign ERL in Pricing procedure

In standard, CType will have ERS(deduction) as account key, not ERL(revenue).

FYI, any change to your pricing procedure will not reflect on your existing document. And you use retro-billing functionality on existing document.

Best Wishes, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

First step - HAve your config in place - PDIF Con Type shd be there as part of your pricing proceudre.

Next when you have a Retro billing scenario to be run then chenge the condition record accordingly.

Now, run the VFRB t-code and you will be able to see the credit memo OR Debot memo created depending upon the scenario.

In the documents created through VFRB you will be able to see the PDIF condition type.

Please let me know for any further clarification.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj .k  and jp sir Thanks for replaying

One doubt clarify me

ex 500 rs sold price and now they realized it should be 550 .. so revised price is 50

we maintain c. records in vk11 with revised price  50rs ok and finally once again we maintain c. records  in vk11 with 550 rs bz system will understand the difference

My doubt is just we maintain pdif c. tyep in pricing procedure in v/08 then only we will maintain c. records in vk11 with revised price 50 rs

and finally we maintain c. records with 550 rs right ...?

thanks a lot 

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venu

I would suggest you to through following document carefully and understand the jest/requirement/purpose for using retro-billing(VFRB):

- Retro-Billing SD (VFRB)

If thereafter, you find any specific concern, do let us know.

Best Wishes, JP