cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One line item in billing to post multiple line item in accounting based on condition types assigned to different IO in via Ztable?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have one scenario in which a sales order has one line item with three more than 1 condition types.  Each condition type is assigned to an internal order via Ztable.  The requirement is, I need to post the revenue account to each internal order assigned to each condition type.

Sales Order has 1 line item with

Condition type 1 = IO abcd

Condition type 2 = IO bcde

Accounting entry should be

Dr:  AR                                xxx

Cr:       Revenue IO ABCD               xxx

Cr:       Revenue IO BCDE               xxx

How can it be done?

Regards,

Senoirbeg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elmer,

I suggest you to explore other options in customizing, so, I agree with Robert. Think that you can create new conditions and with the help of VOFM formulas (according this z table) solve the values. For instance, you can solve the value in an statistical conditions, without determination, and after to other two, and with an VOFM solve the value (you can read your z table in your customer vofm) and then determine accounts and values. In my opinion is the easier way. For instance, see the pricing procedure RVAAAR (for Argentina) as a template and check the tax conditions and how it's done.

In the other hand, think also in determine the conditions using this customer values. You can add customer fields for pricing . Please, see SAP Note 531835 - Using field PSTYV in the condition access for further information.

I believe you can do it with enhancements.See Note 301077 - User exits for the interface to accounting, perhaps with EXIT_SAPLV60B_008, splitting one line in 2 or more lines. You can see a sample (but for other requirements) where you have some coding for include ZXVVFU08 in Note 611040 - Down payment invoice for Italy where you can see how to add items in the FI doc (command APPEND xaccit). But if you try this, please, be careful and think in this tool or technique as the last resort.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Message was edited by: Eduardo Hinojosa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you considered using a different account key per condition?

BR

Robert