Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a copy of rffous_c for printing one check per page of line items

former_member1326872
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could anyone please tell me how to modify (zrffous_c) a copy of the check printing program (rffous_c) to create a check per page of line items, not one check for the total of all the pages of line items. Please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Swetha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor

Hi

I'm not sure about your requirement, but if you want a check by item, do it with customizing tools, go to tcode FBZP (for instance, for company US01, payment method C) and set

retricted to 1 row. Moreover, speak with your FI consultant.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

PS: I am sorry, I forgot this screenshot, in FBZP

Message was edited by: Eduardo Hinojosa

former_member1326872
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Eduardo,

Thanks for the reply. I have made the following changes in FBZP, but its still not working.

1) Go to FBZP

2) Click Pmnt methods in company code

3) Select the payment method for cheque

4) Expand 'Form Data' and enter the cheque SAPScript at 'Form for Payment Medium', while payment advice SAPScript for 'Next form'

5) Expand 'Pty. adv.ctrl'

6) Under 'Note to payee lines on the form', select 'restricted to', then fill in '56'for the 'Rows'

7) Select 'Pymt adv. after ... lines' under 'Payment advice output according to no. of lines'

During payment run, asked my FI consultant to update print program variant to specify print payment advice.

I was expecting the following:

A) one Cheque with payment details if line items<or = 56

B) second Cheque and a separate payment advice, for the next 56 line items and so forth..

But it did't work that way. It printed two forms with a page break at 56 items but only one cheque at the end of all the line items in the last page.

Please let me know if I'm missing anything which gives this issue..

Thanks in advance..

Swetha.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

I am sorry if I don't understand, but if you run the payment program and you run RFOO* report with the purpose to print the advice you aren't doing anything related with the parameters I told you. Why? Because the tables REGUH/REGUP are written yet. Try it with new payment proposals.

In the other hand, check if there are BTE's running for F110. SAP Note 561898 - FI: Enhancements for FSCM-DM will help you.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

former_member1326872
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

After the payment run, when printing the cheque using the print program rffous_c, my requirement is to print 56 items per page with the corresponding valid cheque in each page. Right now the standard program rffous_c is printing a valid cheque only at the end of all the line items(AT END OF reguh-vblnr)i.e., at the end of payment document number. But I want to print a valid cheque for every 56 items. Please let me know how this can be achieved.

Thanks again!

Swetha.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Ok, I believe I understand you now.

You need the payment program do a check for a max. of 56 account payable (credit and debit). So, in my above screenshots, where you can see 98 write 56 and the flag for single payment no marked (blank). Speak about this with your FI functional. Run the proposal and check if you have for a vendor for instance 125 items, the proposal will be 3 payments (56 + 56 + 13), ie, 3 checks. 2 checks for 56 items each one and other for the rest (13 items).

After, in the form, adjust the styles with the aim you can write 56 items in the MAIN window without triggering a new page, ie, 56 lines in one page. Perhaps you can try with the command PROTECT/ENDPROTECT for the detail of items and delete other texts (element 525 in the standard/template by SAP)

So, for the form

Create a form using F110_PRENUM_CHCK as a template.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

former_member1326872
Participant
0 Kudos

We did restrict the item count to be 56 in the config, but when we run the payment transaction, it is only proposing or creating one payment even when the items count is more than 56. What could be the possible reason? Please provide us your suggestion.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please, check how to do it in note 1758455 - F110 - Error FZ352 for e.g, "12 items (curr EUR &, pmnt method T) cannot be distributed on the forms" (in FBZP, settings for your company).

Regards

Eduardo

Answers (0)