cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down Payment condition AZWR not getting copied to Invoice, yellow sign on the left as inactive

Former Member
0 Kudos

When trying to make closing invoice for down payment sale condition AZWR not getting any value in header invoice.

I start the process with sales order with price sequence with AZWR condition, the item category is YBAO and I enter billing plan, so I can correctly do invoice FAZ and clear it in F-29.

But when I go in VF01 to make the closing invoice I get 2 partitions one for the material and other for the Down Payment Settlement.

In the material partition, condition AZWR is not shown, and if I go to the analysis pricing for condition AZWR its status is as 107 Condition without condition record (not relevant)

In the second partition, for the down payment settlement, the numbers are correct but all the conditions have a yellow sign on the left. And this seems to be the problem......

On the invoice header conditions, AZWR is not shown.

My VTFA settings for invoice F2 (closing invoice are):

Item Category YBAO

Copying Requirements: 023 item ord ref w/o AZ

Billing Quantity: A

Pos / neg quantity: +

Pricing Type: G

If anyone can show me my errors I will appreciate it.

Regards,

Carlos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To get the value in invoice, should I save the value to one of the variables in the price sequence configuration V/08?

Regards,

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jaun,

Can you please confirm if at billing level means at the time of final settlement AZWR value is coming or not. If it's there then that's not an issue but if it's not then go on Item Data then Conditions Tab and check out the Analysis there, this will gonna confirm what exactly the problem is. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ammarah, my problem is that in final invoice I get the line "Down Payment Settlement" with the statistical value of the advance payment.

But the amount of the invoice is for the total of the sales order and it does not substract the downpayment already made.

Condition AZWR only appears in the statistical line and not in the header or in item partition.

My question is what I am missing so condition AZWR is not substracting the amount in the closing invoice?

Or should the user manually change the sales order amount to acomplish this?

Regards,

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Carlos,

Please check this link out and revise your whole configuration process. I believe what you're missing is Billing category as 'P' in VOFA for your specific billing type. Also make sure that your AZWR condition should have Calculat.type as 'B' and Cond.category as 'E'. I'm sure there must be something which is missing in the configuration, kindly observe the same carefully and it will be okay.

http://www.erpgreat.com/financial/how-down-payments-are-configured.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ammarah,

I read in another post that SAP wont substract the downpayment amount, that what I needed to do for the Final Invoice is that instead of a 02 Closing Invoice, make a 01 Milestone Billing in date category type on the billing plan.

I did and it works, the amounts are ok.

I was expecting SAP to handle the amount calculation but I guess the Sales Person will lay out the billing plan, in this case a downpayment and an invoice after the delivery, and SAP will invoice those amounts disregarding the value of the materials being sold.

Regards,

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos, I have similar issue. Can you please help me ? AZWR condition value is 0 in FAZ Invoice.

I followed above config link ! I'm not sure what I'm missing.

Thanks in advance,

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ammarah, I have similar issue. AZWR condition value is 0 in the FAZ Invoice even though it is active condition.

How do we solve this issue ?

Thanks in advance,

Mahesh

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you everyone, turns out the final invoice SHOULD be for the total amount, and the financial documents are correct that way.

Regards,

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I was a missing a formula in price sequence, now condition shows but with zero value.

Regards,

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Juan,

As per my understanding you can not use Condition class B for the two condition types in pricing procedure.If u have used the last one will be in inactive mode and will not carried out upto billing.

Please change the condition class from B which u have used for the Price condition type and check.

Regards

Amrit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Juan,

Can you please check as if what's the Billing Rule in your Sale Order, for Down Payment they should be either 4 or 5. Also, for further info please check out this thread.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3274339

Check the same kindly and revert with updates. Thanks.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please share Screen shot of the Pricing Procedure of this process .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help Narendra, I understand I should put condition AZWR just before tax condition (MWST) and I did not. there still a couple of conditions inbetween them althougth they are stadistic.

Here is the screen shot:

Regards,

Carlos

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If you dont mind ,Can you test with Copying Requirement 20 in VTFA and let me know the result .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried with copy 20 but log says: only rule 4 or 5 allowed