Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HANA Certification Exam Question

former_member243717
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can someone please share with me how SAP grade the SAP HANA exams (C_HANAIMP_1 with a cut score of 66%) questions with multiple correct choices.  For an example:  A question has 5 possible choices with only 3 possible "correct and answer".  If I select "2 correct" choices and got the 3rd one wrong, would this particular question be given a partial score or "totally marked wrong"?

I would appreciate a quick response.

Thanks,

Recca

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AtulKumarJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Recca,

As for given example your answer will be consider complete wrong.and you will not get any mark for partial correct answer.

Best Regards,

Atul

former_member243717
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Atul.  Do you have any suggestion as to any material to study beside HA100 and HA300?  It looks like most of the exam questions were not directly in the material and from other sources.

former_member243717
Participant
0 Kudos

A typical example is I do not know exactly where and how to study for Optimization and Business Content of the exam.  Can you share any thoughts or any resource area?

vivekbhoj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Timi,

These areas are based on real time scenarios to be used in business.

For Optimization - you should read the best practices to be followed while doing modeling, or data provisioning.

You will be given a scenario in the exam and you will be asked to as how you will implement that scenario - you will get such multiple choice multiple answer questions

For Business Content - I guess it would cover some questions regarding technologies available in HANA and how you can use them as per your requirement.

Regards,

Vivek

former_member243717
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen, I think your 3rd link is very helpful for the certification.  Thanks

Vinek - Best Practice to be read for Optimization looks reasonable to me and answered my question.  Thanks for the info.  For the Business Content, I would suggest reading the "RDS on HANA"

vivekbhoj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Timi,

I am not sure about current HANA Certification questions but when i did my certification last year, there were only one or two questions regarding RDS.

Regards,

Vivek

former_member243717
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes Vivek, I think the exam has changed drastically since when you took it.  I finished reading the TZHANA last year but never made it to the exam.  There are few RDS questions now.  Before there were one or none SQL questions, but there are lots of SQL and CE Function questions now.

To me I would say to pass this exam, in addition to the HANA material you must have read or training, pay attention to the following:

1.  Read the points on this thread very well

2.  Study hard on "Performance", "Performance" and "Performance"

3.  Know the products very well and most importantly which product is used when

vivekbhoj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the update Timi

Regards,

Vivek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tim Jones,

It depends ....

out of 3 answers ,if u done 2 correct  they 0.5 can be applied...

https://training.sap.com/in/en/certification/

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3194590

http://www.thesapjobs.com/sap-hana-certification/