Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IdM 7.2 SP8: UI Screen/MX_ASSIGNMENT Question

jon_pryor
Explorer
0 Kudos

System Info: IdM 7.2 SP8 on a DB2 database

There are several views (Ex. Current, Future, History) when looking at MX_ASSIGNMENT from the UI Screen.  'Current' and 'Future' shows the validity period of the business role or privilege assignment.

However, 'History' search does not display validity period of the assignment.  Is there a way to include the validity period for the assignment when searching on the 'History' for MX_ASSIGNMENT from the UI Screen? 

For example, if business role was assigned multiple times to a user.  It shows up multiple times in the history, but there's no way to easily determine what the validity of each assignment was without clicking on the 'details' link for each one. 

A user can sort on requested date and last modified date in the same UI view for MX_ASSIGNMENT.  Is there a way to enable sorting on the 'Display Name' column to group the same business role assignment together to determine if it's been assigned multiple times?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jon,

I've seen this type of issue in previous releases of IDM.  From what I understand viewing this data is not possible at this time, although I believe the development team is working on it.

I'd recommend creating an OSS note to this effect so that Product Management is aware and can adjust the backlog.

Regards,

Matt

jon_pryor
Explorer
0 Kudos

Matt -

Thanks for the response. I figured thats what would need to happen to move this any further. 

Thank you.

Jon "JP" Pryor

ChrisPS
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jon,

yes as Matt mentioned you can open a development request with SAP if you like to have such functionality included in a future release. See https://service.sap.com/influence for general information on influencing functionality/enhancements in SAP products.

Best regards,

Chris

SAP Support

Answers (0)