cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficulty adding a Text ID to Customer Master

0 Kudos

I'm trying to add a Text field to the Customer Master in Sales Area Data (Extras > Texts)

I go into VOTXN > Select Sales & Distribution > Text types

-Add "0010 - Payment Notes" and save

Select Sales & Distribution > Change

-Select Text Procedure 1 - Customer Sales Texts > Text ID's in Textprocedure

--New Entry: (Seq: 3) (ID: 0010 - Payment Notes" then save.

When pulling up a customer in XD02, the text field "Payment Notes" still doesn't show  in Sales Area Data > Extras > Texts.

Not sure what I am missing?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the customer account group assignment with text determinatin procedure

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please assign the text determination procedure to the particular text ID and check it once, in VOTXN only go to customer-central texts-change -select procedure 01 and select that one and select text ids in text procedure, now specify the text in the sequence and select the same id and goto text procedure assignment, now please assign the text procedure 01 to particulat account group of the customer.

Revert if any issues

Regards

Ratnamsri

former_member205178
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe, Tom is referring to Sales Area Texts based on what he is writing as an issue.

0 Kudos

Correct, I am looking to include the texts to the Sales Area Data section, rather than the General Data "Centrally".

former_member205178
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Apologies if this looks like a basic question and a repetition of what Ratnamsri but did you check the

Text Object - KNVV

Text Determination Procedure - 01 Standard

Is this the combination that you entered your Text Id. - 0010 - Payment Notes 

The Account Group has to be the same that you are trying to change in XD02. Are you checking the Sold To[0001] or Payer[0004] which are two different groups. Based on the Payment Note this could be with Payer. If you have any ZXXX Account Group that might be an area to look at. 

Also somehow, I remember there is something with Text Language which you might want to check. 

Tell me if you need anything more.

Thanks.