SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newly created assortment for canada not updating data records for assortment batch job

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have set up a new Assortment for Canada operations.The assortment configured is not updating the sites when we schedule the batch job in SM 37. When we add a new site into the assortment user.

We have a user in the company who is experiencing this issue. The user has the required security role access and also WBDI has been done ( Assortment intialization) The config settings are uniform in domestic operations and the canadian store. Only difference being the currency.

If anybody has suggestions where to look possibly and what settings to check. Please advice.

Thanks

Rajiv

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

I understand that you have newly setup an assortment and you are scheduling the job, but could you please clarify that what regard this background job?

Please provide the complete scenarios to provide a better solution.

*  Are you doing LISTING in the batch job? Or

*  Sending the assortment details to any legacy systems(Outbound)?

*  What you are expecting the assortment details to be in Site (as mentioned by you)

In general, Please check the assortment setup WSOA3 and check the Merchandise category in the assortment and as well as assortment user (site's customer master).

Also provide the error / job log for the batch job and this you can get it from SM37.

In case of any issues in job itself, then please check at SM36 for the job setup and its variants. 

Its important to check the job variants and also check any customized program involved in this job.

And I want to clarify that currency difference will not have any role in this issue.

Please check the job setting in SM36 / SM37

Regards,

Keshavan C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for getting back to me. To  answer your queston.

Yes we are doing listing through the background job for articles which are supposed to be listed to our canadian sites.

What I found out on friday was that the articles loaded through LSMW for our canadian assortment did not have a valid price on them ie not having a valid VKPO. Which is a prerequisite for setting the data up correctly and be sent though batch job.

Hence the issue now has been resolved.

Thanks

Rajiv

0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

Thats fine.

You listing procedure might stopped to execute from listing. Because different listing procedures are control different functionalists in SAP. For : Its check the MC (Merchandise category) and its checks for ZERO price.

You can view this in config setting under SPRO -->Logistic General -->Assortment  ---> Listing Procedure

And this is used in Assortment and being used in listing execution. Hence you had that error.

Thanks

Keshavan C