cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong price transfered from SC to Backend PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using SRM 7.0. Classic scenario. We are creating free text SC for services with source of supply assigned in SRM, after approval system created PO at backend with wrong price. Vendor currency maintained as EUR for and company code currency as EUR.

When we have created free text SC for materials for the same vendor there is no price difference between SC and backend PO. Please help me to reolve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

BR,

Basu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your reply.

We have debugged SC transfer successfully. We need to use FM: BBP_BS_SC_TRANSFER_CLASSIC to debug the SC transfer to backend as PO.

Br,

Basu

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Thanks for your reply.

We have implemented one "Z" Method, that is causing issue while transferring SC to Backend.

Can anybody please explain how to debug the transfer of SC to Backend as PO. We tried by below method.

1. SC created and saved in SRM Portal not ordered.

2. We used FM: BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER and given GUID of SC and entered in debug mode.

3. But we are unable to transfer system throwing runtime error" CALL_FUNCTION_NOT_FOUND"

message ID:00, message no:341, Exception: system failure.

Please guide me how to transfer sc and debug it.

Regards,

Basu

Former Member
0 Kudos

where you are using this function module? if i'm correct there must be some BADI wherein you are calling this function module. i believe it would be either Doc check or change BADI. put an external break point where you are calling it and simulate the process again. Also, have you checked if this function module available in your system (in SE37 transaction).

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could be issue with hierarchy also. Please explain, what exactly is the price difference, with an example. Please do not take the quantity as 1, for checking purposes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

how you are approving the SC? check approval BADI which may changing the price of PO before sending it to ecc.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you show the actual example from your system?