cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MvT Type 687 (SiT) and GL Account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello -

We are implementing Valuated Stock in Transit functionality. We have an issue that relates to the SiT movement type 687 (GMDel to Iss Val SiT). This movement type Drs and Crs GL account 134000 for Inventory Posting BSX.

We'd like for the debit to hit GL account 136050 (In-transit Stock) because standard just removes the amount from the general inventory account after PGI, and then puts it right back in. We want it to go out of general inventory (134000) and into transit (136050), but it seems impossible to change because Inventory Posting BSX goes across all FG (Finished Goods).

Is there a way to deal with this? How are others who are using Valuated Stock in Transit doing this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bryian,

I'm solving the same problem you have.

Can you tell me if you have solved it?

Thanks,

I.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, it is not solved yet. I spoke to an FI consultant this morning actually and he had no answer. He is going to do some research and get back to me. I will reply to this message with the outcome.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bryan

I'm facing same issue. Did you already find a solution ?

Thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

The solution for us turned out to be t-code GGB1 (FI substitution rule). I created a new rule under Financial Accounting, Line Item. This rule substitutes the GL account I want when certain prerequisites are met.

Answers (0)