cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

return stock transfer WM/H

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using the WM/PP interface. My WM is HU managed.

My problem is, that I just wanna put back my backflush material from the supply area to his sourc storage typ.

The material A is stored in my supply area 0100 and have got no HU/LE no, just the quant no, because I lost my HU content with the transfer from WM/HU to a WM/NON-HU storage location. So I did my backflush posting (10pc) and in the end I have got just 10 pc on stock instead of 20. So far right.

Now I just wanna get back my rest of 10 pc to his source storage type, but I haven't got a HU number.

Can anybody tell my, how I have to process?  How can I get a HU number, when I do a transfer post from my supply area to my HU/WM managed storage type?

I need a HU number and not a LE-number.

Thanks

Regards

Danny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Danny.

Go to transaction HU02. Create a new HU for your stock. On the first tab, in the bottom block enter your part number, qty, and also the sloc where the part is currently, also enter the destination sloc (this will be the HU managed location)

In the top block create the HU by entering your packaging material and press enter the system will create a new HU for you.

Select the HU and you entry in the bottom block and pack the HU. You will see a little button between the two blocks on the left side.

Copy your new HU nr

Save your entry.

Go to transaction HUMO to see if you HU is in the sloc that you need it else do VLMOVE

Hope this helps

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Quinten,

no problem. Thank you so much.

Have a nice day.

Regards

Danny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you also know, whether I can use the transaction COPAWA for assigning a HU to a process order which is stored in a WM/HU storage type?

Thanks

Regards Danny

0 Kudos

Hi Danny

Glad it solved your problem. Regarding your other question sorry no I have never used that transaction

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Quinten,

you are my rescuer! That was excatly what I needed! Finally I solved my problem. Thank you so much....

Regards Danny

0 Kudos

Hi Danny

One more thing regarding the new HU that you created.

I do not know if you have done this already, just check ls24 for the part nr that you have created the new HU for. The system will create and move the HU to the new storage location. But in the Sloc where the stock was initialy it creates a negative stock count in Transfer. To balcance your stock you will need to move stock from your original SU ino transfer.

Regards