cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error grant user access to workflow task

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have the error when I work with workflow in Duet Enterprise 1.0. I have created worklfow task successfully, then I publish the workflow by SharePoint Designer. After that I come back to workflow site and choose function "Grant user access to worrkflow task" . I choose the task and the user who received the task and click OK to complete. The error happened with content "Failed to create a list item for this external list based on the Entity (External Content Type) 'WorkflowUserSubscription' in EntityNamespace 'SAP.Office.DuetEnterprise.Workflow'. Details: Processing Error. ".

I try to find out the issue of that in SAP Netweaver by transaction SRT_UTIL and I see the error below:

I try to fix it but I can`t find the solution.Please help me!

Thanks and Regards,

NP CESC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

binson
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think you have installed Duet Enterprise 1.0 SP01 and not SP02. Kindly perform below steps:

1. Make sure that you have installed DE 1.0 SP 02 at both SharePoint side and Gateway side.

At SharePoint side you can confirm this by checking the version of Workflow BDC model. The version should be: 1.0.2.0 (You can find the Workitem.xml model files in: C:\Program Files\Duet Enterprise\1.0\SAP Service Models\SAPServiceModels.zip). Or check the file version of DuetConfig.exe files (located in: C:\Program Files\Duet Enterprise\1.0). The version should end with: .1052.

At Gatway side, please check the SP level of IW_TNG software component.

2. If the instaled version is not SP02 then upgrade to SP02.

3. At SharePoint side, take model files from C:\Program Files\Duet Enterprise\1.0\SAP Service Models\SAPServiceModels.zip and import into Gateway server.

4. Export back the BDC model files from Gateway server. This step will insert the webservice endpoint details in BDC model files.

5. Re-import the BDC models (or only workflow model) into SharePoint server.

6. Perform the grant permission to workflow site at SharePoint side and check whether the issue is resolved or not.

Regards,

Binson