cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Reciver Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am creating a JDBC Receiver channel for a File to jdbc scenario where in target site third party system is present.They have provided me the connectivity details such as port,servicename,hostname,but i am unable to know the jdbc driver name.I just want to know who will provide me the jdbc driver name,the basis team or the third party vendor or i have to create it at pi end.Please suggest.

Thanks ,

Sonalika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jdbc driver details based on the db server you use. First see you installed the drivers for the third party db and get details from basis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue is resolved.We told basis to install oracle 11g jdbc driver and as target side oracle database is present jdbc driver name we used driver name as oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver also told network team to open ports.

Thanks to all...:)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sonalika,

Database administrator can provide you the driver to connect to. Just ask the third party.

Ambrish

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sonalika,

First of all, you must know what is the database vendor and to deploy the drivers in the PI.

Check the how.to in this document: http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/00b4a020-4ae6-2c10-5a95-fed4ad9a4...

Also you should revise if the database vendor has some note in the SAP service.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonalika,

Third party vendor will give to you.

Thanks,