cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scaling Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created rebate conditions with scaling where the slabs have been defined as 3-6MT;6-<9MT and 9MT and above where he will get a discount of

0.15 p;18p and 25p respectively.

The problem is the system is picking up the first scale only and not determining the other scales i.e. scal 2 and 3.

I have also set the pricing tye to A in copy control .

How to resolve this issue??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Saurav,

When you create rebate condition with scales, for the individual customer billing document, system will take the first scale level. During final settlement, the detailed scales condition will be taken into consideration.

Scales are only considered when the final settlement of the rebate will be carried out. In the created invoices they can not be considered, because the final quantity is not known.

Please check the following note concerning this topic:

392711 - Rebate conditions with scales

Best regards,

Csaba Soltesz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Saurav,

Yes, you are right, system will pick First Scale only. The reason is that, there is constraint in the Standard SAP Regarding the Scales. So Standard SAP does not support for Scalling with the example which you have given.

What SAP Suggests is that, you need to maintain the Maximum Scale in the abvoe example 25 P. So based on the billing document, system will cumulate tha amount. So you can take a report whether customer has crossed the said limit example 9MT and above. If yes, then this rate would be applicable. Else you need to manually change the settlement amount based on the Orders customer has lifted.

Also there is a technical reason for this too, Infact I happend to analyse the solution for a Big MultiNational customer. Where the above said solution is adopted.

I hope this information will help you to move further. Do let me know in case if you have any further issues.

Regards

Muralidhar Shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muralidahar,

Thanks for your reply.

Please could you let me know whether this is applicable only for rebates or for normal pricing conditions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is most probably happening due to the accruals field in the condition record.

Anyway can someone please provide me a solution to this problem.

<text removed, priority normalized>

Message was edited by Moderator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Saurav,

This is only applicable for rebate and not for any other pricing conditions.

Regards

Muralidhar Shetty