cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activities Confirmation with mobile device

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi team,

I am in implemetation project for service industry.

Client requirements are such as-

When internal activities are created in project department, service department will provide resource to project department.

project manager will send the resource requisition to service department and service department will assign resource to ps activities and give the job ticket to technician to perform the job. Can job order or job ticket be generated by SAP PS?

and these activities should be confirmed on site via syclo device.

MRS can be used to assigning resource to activities and it will assigned to activity but how can request for the resources be generated by system in SAP PS and how can job order with technician name can be generated in system.

And how activiites can be confirmed with syclo device as syclo is not intergraed to SAP PS.

Please provide your valuable feedback..

Thanks & Regards.

Sukhveer Singh

Message was edited by: Sukhveer Singh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member201296
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you please clear this statement Job order or job ticket be assigned by PS?

how you are creating the assignments?

Job order with technician well the job order should be created form CS (service order) and the technician you need to assign people based on qualification on work center if you are integrating HR with your MRS . Second scenario it can be people form vendor also in that scenario you will define the as BP with MRS qualification.

Integration with Syclo : Is PM/CS is integrated with Syclo? Please elaborate more.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Syclo only supports Plant Maintenance orders integration to mobile device.Hence confirmations of PS activities is not possible through mobile device using SYCLO. You can use alternative solutions for mobility using CATS.

tx

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

We are using MRS with CRM serivce orders with syclo device.

Want to restrict the demands to exceed the planned working time in available working duration. Like resource is available for 9-6 per day and resource planner is assigning the demands with 4 hrs working duration from 4-8 PM, system should restrict resource planner to assign to nonworking time upto 2 hours only. There should be validation for that. If there is standard validation for that in MRS or it is customization?

we need to restrict the parallel assignments in the planning board for the resources. Like one resource is working on 8-12 on day on one order and now another order is going to assign in same duration and same day. System should restrict this type of assignment.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you can use fiori here.

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sukhveer,

MRS supports demand generated from SAP PS/PM/CRM. By job orders i understand you are talking about maintenance orders in PM. You can assign the maintenance orders to the networks. Resource requirements can be generated from either networks or PM orders. In any case while synchornisation the assigned resources will be updated. You will have to sync your HR master and assign HR work center with Logistics work center. I recommend you go through the MRS help doc first.

Tx

Saurabh

sukhveer_singh2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Thanks for your reply, I have checked with SAP, there is not confirmation via mobile device (SAP Syclo)  if you are using MRS-PS demands.

May be in future SAP will provide execution of demands via PS-MRS-Syclo solution.

Thanks & Regards,

Sukhveer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will need to use CATS for time entry.  Once the personnel resource assignment is made it will show up in their CATS worklist. 

There is a CATS time entry mobile application.