cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What binding is required for RMPSPOST (WS 78800006)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The background to my question is that we were configuring inbound processing for PDF forms. The mail comes in as expected (Seen in SOIN) but the PDF form doesn't seem to be processing in the system. In SWIA I could see the workflows for SPATH are in a Waiting Step phase.

I was troubleshooting incoming post processing for Adobe Forms and found my issue with Multi-step task RMPSPOST (WS 78800006).

I ran transaction SWUD and went through all the checks. The Task Consistency check confirms an error with the binding defintion.

I ran "Simulate event". There were 3 errors with the WS 78800006 task.

1. Workflow not activated
  2. Event linkage not activated
  3. Error in binding definition

I have corrected errors 1 and 2. The issue i have now is rectifying the binding definition. 4 workflow binding definitions (Import) have no correlating event binding definitions, i.e. the Event does not have the below 4 binding definitions.

If anyone has a working RMPSPOST (WS 78800006) please can you help me with this, in Layman's terms please.

• What event containers must I use?
  • Must I create the containers in the Event? If yes, how?
  • Else is there a document that I might read that could assist me with this?

Many thanks and appreciation for your help, in advance.

Gregory

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Pragya_Pande
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gregory,

Could you please try using WS 78800013 instead? Please deactivate

78800006 when you test 78800013.

Best Regards,

Pragya

Pragya_Pande
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gregory,

For transaction SCASEPS( issures related to NW Folder Mgt/ex-SAP records mgt), Enterprise Content Mgt space is the correct space. Please use that.

Best Regards,

Pragya

Answers (0)