Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional ZERO quantity appearing in Invoice for exclusive free of charge item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All;

Please help me to find a solution for the below issue

The issue is that while creating exclusive free of charge invoice there is a  zero quantity line item is added in addition to the main line and the sub item.Checked all the relevant copy control but could 'nt resolve it. Please help me if i am missing out any configuration setting.

Thanks in advance.

Nurul Ahsan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check and try in the copying controls VTFL delivery to bill of item level by specifying billing quantityG or H instead of others.

Revert if any issues

Regards

Ratnamsri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

Thanks Ratnam :

I have made the changes as advised  but the first line item i.e main line disappeared instead of the line item with zero quantity.Any other config that i need to make.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks   Ratnamsri and Murlidhar;  your solution has worked ;

I made changes in copy control for delivery  to billing  for the item category for the sub item and now it is working fine .

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nurul,

Could you please let me know, whether Batch Management is active for these line items? Check whether Batch Split is applicable to this line item in the delivery. Normaly Batch split items will have such behaviour.

This could be avoided by changing the Copy control Setting.

Regards

Muralidhar Shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muralidhar;

Yes the batch mangement is active , so what changes has to be made in copy control  .please advise .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nurul,

Thanks for the update. I am really sorry, I am not able to access SAP System to tell you the exact place where you need to do the copy control setting (changes). But generally it would be available in delivery to billing copy control setting at item level.

Let me know, if you still face this issue.

Regards

Muralidhar Shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Murlidhar;

I have made changes in copy control but in doing so the main line item got disappeared instead of the zero quantity line item.So any other rconfiguration is required .