Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alerts in Buisness Process Monitoring SOlman 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Day Experts

Please can i gets some heply on the topics of Alerts

i have setup up BP MOn on 7.1 and it is working but i have the following problems :

1. in the overview from Business Process Operations , the Alerts totals are all 1 but there are more that 1 generated actual Alerts for BP Mon (see pic 1)

2. i would ike to set my keyfigure threshold so that on a Delta the monitiring must recognise the rating as a red even if only 1 Alert is picked up , now what happens is if 1 is generated it shows as a rating Green

any help will greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is very simple, just change 1 to 0 under the "if Red more than" field. then you can get red alerts if exceed more than 0, means start from 1

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi

Thanks for the simple answer

but i have been trying that and still the same result

former_member205758
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Ravindran,

Just thinking load but wondering if when the value was 1 and u changed it to 0 as suggested by Janni? in that case... after change did u reactivated the Monitoring object in BPmon setup to reflect the changes. Just checking since we sometime do the changes and forget to reactivate it in that case the changes will not be implemented. Otherwise also if you reactivate the BP step once ,may be it will help.

Thanks and Regards,

Shravan.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

yes the simple reply is the best one always

so saying that , the first part of my eror was resolved however the bit about the count of alerts in the Overview not correlating to the count in the Alert inbox is still a 'problem for me

Please see screen shots in this thread if you can assist me

thanks

ravi