cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

width 100% is not working for interface iframe ?

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am working on a component where I have to set with to 100% for a interface view but it is not working , below are the thing what i did,

Created a View Container UI in current component and embedded interface view ( IFRAME with 100% width is inserted in interface View) .

when I test that component individually the width 100% is working but when i embed that component in current component it is not working .

I am not sure whether there is any limitation for setting width 100% for interface window UI elements ?

Can anybody help me on this...

Regards,

Ashok

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Aswani and Karan,

I couldn't`t find any width property for VIEW Container UI element .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello...

look..

I got your issue your ViewContainer must be in some TC/Group which having Flow layout or anything except matrix layout so make a TC which having matrix layout and then put your VC into that then you will got these all property.

former_member217916
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The width property only appear when the parent Transparent Container is of Layout - Matrix Layout or Grid Layout.

In this case for the width property for VC_1 will only appear if the LAYOUT property for TC_1 is set to either Grid Layout or Matrix Layout.

Regards,

Karan

former_member217916
Participant
0 Kudos

You would also need to set width = 100% for View Container UI element inside which you are embedding your component.

Regards,

Karan Ranawat

Aswin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

Try increasing the width of View container UI element.

Regards

Aswani