cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FITE_VC_RECEIPTS component in which drop down values of expense types are not filled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are working on this component FTE_VC_RECEIPTS in which the view RECIEPTS_VIEW  when we navigate the second step ENTER RECEIPTS --> NEW button is clicked for creating the new expenses in which we have a drop down column called 'EXPENSE TYPE'  will be filled in by default .

later when we select the expense type a table pop in appears where we enter the details and say ACCEPT.

for displaying the values in the drop down EXPENSE TYPE  i see those values are filled using the function module PTRA_WEB_RECEIPTS_GET_2

in which default drop down values are filled but in some cases these drop down values are not filled do not know the reason. Specially this is working in our DEV environment , in Quality system as well but not in the Production system .

Can you please guide me what might be the reason for this ?. We see that we have values in the table as well still ?

Regards,

Sana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution for this was in the personalization area that field called expense_type drop down was hidden globally by the Portal team. Unhiding the field was the solution.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know where you got your information but the Web Dynpro in question uses function module PTRA_WEB_ITEMIZATION_GET_2 do determine the valid expense types. If you are getting different values for different systems I would first check customization and then if there are any enhancements missing in the system where it doesn't work.