cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Split in IDOC to file scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have a specific requirement in IDOC to file scenario. We initially implemented to trigger IDOC and place in FTP folder based upon the country code. Used variable substitution.

Now, we have received a new requirement on the same interface. For a specific country, we need to generate two files, one with price and second without price.

Solution, we thought of is to create a dummy folder and place the file, and create a new interface to pick up the file and archive and while processing it generates the second file. But, client did not want to create a new interface.

Is there any other possibility achieve the requirement ? Please suggest.

Thanks,

Hanu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have successfully achieved the requirement by having different Service interface, Message Mapping and Operation mapping in Integration Repository & and created an additional Receiver agreement and Communication channel. In Interface Determination I have kept the condition.

Thanks for the help guys!!!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI hanumanth,

you have to create another mapping and give a condition if specific country is coming then split the message based on condition otherwise one first message mapping will work

thanks

praveen_sutra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hanumanth,

As per my understanding you can have another set of 

Service Interface and Message Mapping and Operation Mapping and you can map the root field creation based on country code for the new Mapping.

Basically it means if you have certain code only one message mapping should run and in case of certain code both the mappings should run.

Now in configuration(ID) you can have two interface determination and two receiver agreement and respective channels with different paths.

Hope this might help your query.

thanks and regards,

Praveen T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Even I thought of the same solution, but not sure how does that work.

Anyways, I currently trying to configure the same.

Thanks,

praveen_sutra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do post if the solution works

thanks and regards,

Praveen T