cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt in MOPZ creation for EHP7 upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

We are on a track of upgrading EHP of ECC 6.0 system from EHP5 to EHP7 . During creation of MOPZ , I am getting following error message :-

SAP IW FNDGC 100 is required to install by SAP NW GATEWAY FOUNDATION 7.40 - SAPK-740BHINSAPGWFND during the queue check

To mitigate this error, I have unmarked following components as UNINSTALLED and proceed further . FYI , I tried to install 'SAP IW FNDGC 100 ', but later on I came to know that it's only compatible for NW 7.40, so I left  and marked below SW components as UNINSTALLED even though all are already installed:-

DUET ENT 1.0 ADAPTER FP1 (gateway BEP)

SAP NETWEAVER GATEWAY 2.0 (gateway BEP)

SAP NETWEAVER GATEWAY 2.0 (gateway GIL)

SAP NETWEAVER GATEWAY 2.0 (gateway Server Core NW 702 )

After doing above changes, I have done landscape verification and I didn't get any warning/error message over there.

Could you please suggest whether I can proceed with upgrade with this MOPZ XML (created by deselecting above SW components) ? If it should not be , then please suggest how should I proceed ?

Regards,

Nilutpal.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Glad to inform you that my problem got sorted out after following below two steps :-

1. Update St-PI component from 2005 to 2008 latest SP.

2. Select Instance gateway server core NW740 under Choose Add-on (2.3 step) and proceed.

Thanks to all !!

Regards,

Nilutpal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Am also facing the same error but with different add-ons. I have created seperate thread. If possible throw some light on that as well.

Regards,

Raja. G

Nuno_Raposo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Niluptal,

Thanks for sharing the solution. I had the very same problem and solved it with you hint.

Thank you very much

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilutpal,

Is your issue resolved?

How do you get around it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Philp,

Not yet... Still waiting for the reply from SAP.

I will update you once it will be sorted out.

Regards,

Nilutpal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I found that selecting / deselecting above mentioned components don't make any affect as even after making above as uninstalled , it's giving me following message :

Go back and select following software components to make upgrade compatible .

SAP IW FNDGC 100 is required to install by SAP NW GATEWAY FOUNDATION 7.40 - SAPK-740BHINSAPGWFND during the queue check

During "Choose Add On products" phase, following system component is by default gets selected and causes above error.

SAP NETWEAVER GATEWAY 2.0        06 (12/2012)       SAP NetWeaver Gateway 2.0

Please suggest !!

Regards,

Nilutpal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

chk whether the addon compatible for ehp7 using below note

Note 1820906 - EHP7 for SAP ERP 6.0: Compatible Add-ons

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

In the attached list of 1820906 note, I didn't find mentioned add ons itself.

In addition to that I found in note 1826531 that some of the components are still not planned to be released for NW 7.4 , so I have raosed an OSS message for the same.

Regards,

Nilutpal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Okie.. but even if you skip this addons (unselect the addon selection),  later after the upgrade you can install with SAINT? any info in Upgrade guieds. have you chked.

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

I have checked in EHP7 upgrade (ABAP) guide, but didn't get any clue. I will update you once I will receive any response from SAP.

Thanks!!

Nilutpal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

may i ask if you mark the above products as "Installed" , any error arrives??

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

If I mark installed , then it gives following message during "Select OS/DB dependent files "  and "CONTINUE" button gets disabled to proceed further.

Go back and select following software components to make upgrade compatible .

Regards,

Nilutpal.