cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OVZ9 setting to always confirm requested quantity

former_member607794
Participant
0 Kudos

Is there a way you can configure the settings in OVZ9 to always confirm the requested quantity?  In other words, behave as if no availability check was done?  I had hoped to accomplish this by checking with the RLT, and always setting the RLT on the material master to 0 days... however we have found that there is a planned delivery lead time on our externally purchased materials that has to be set and that overrides the RLT of 0.  Is there any other way to set OVZ9 to make the system always confirm (i.e. behave as if there is infinite availability)?

If not, let me go back to the RLT approach...  Is anyone aware of a user exit where you can override the system-calculated RLT?  If so, I could force it to 0 here, and then the system would always confirm everything on the assumption that I can always replenish my inventory immediately (in 0 days).

Thanks for any ideas or input!

Allison

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member182575
Contributor
0 Kudos

Won't "CN" do this for you!

Regards

Waza

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Following on from Shiva's response, the key question here is why would you want to use the ATP check if the requested quantity is always confirmed?

There is no way (other than RLT) to do this in the standard system. You would have to use EXIT_SAPLATPC_002. Here, you can fill P_MDVEX-MNG02 (confirmed quantity) with the P_MDVEX-MNG01 (required quantity). This will overwrite the standard result of the ATP check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Allison,

The other option is to use a material with material type - NLAG (Non-Stock Material) - No AVailability Chk @ Material Level --> Item Cat relevant for Delivery Related Billing --> Schedule Line Cat not relevant for Availability & Requirements - No Inventory Management.

Regards

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the product quantity is always needs to be confirmed in the sales order, then it looks the product is always available in stock. If this is the case, then why you need availability check? You can switch off the availability check, by maintaining value KP-no check in the material master Sales:General/plant view ->Availability check field.

Otherwise if you still need to use RLT, then you may check the user exits in Exit name: ATP00001 - User Exits in the Availability Check. This contains below exits;

EXIT_SAPLATPC_001              Processing Requirements Table Before Calling Actual Check

EXIT_SAPLATPC_002              Processing Results of Actual Check

Regards,

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Allison,

Check SAP Note 547512 - FAQ: Customizing of the ATP in R/3, question 17.

In the other hand, and alghough I am not sure, set as no check ATP (see SAP Note 321803 - Explanatory notes on the ATP Customizing and its comments related with kanban materials, because your question sounds to Kanban "I can always replenish my inventory immediately")

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo