cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error at Source system while extraction Prog_pos hierarchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to extract 0Prog_Pos hierarchy in BW 7.3. The infopackage is failing with an error 'Job terminated in source system'. After investigating the job at source system ( SAP ECC), there is dump generated, which is as below Error in the ABAP Application Program The current ABAP program "SAPLRSSG" had to be terminated because it has come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed. The following syntax error occurred in program "GP4UHRR6YA4QXSN7IFCA50PKCG5 "   in include "GP4UHRR6YA4QXSN7IFCA50PKCG5 " in line 34: "Field "/BIC/C5DA0PROG_POS_IVPR_HIER" is unknown. It is neither in one " "of the specified tables nor defined by a "DATA" statement." " " " " The include has been created and last changed by: Created by: "ALEREMOTE " Last changed by: "ALEREMOTE " Error in the ABAP Application Program The current ABAP program "SAPLRSSG" had to be terminated because it has come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed. This is a SAP generated program and there shld not be any custom field "/BIC/C5DA0PROG_POS_IVPR_HIER" in it. Is it a defect in SAP generated program, do you have any idea how to fix this ? thanks PW Datta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MGrob
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to RSA5 and reactivate your hierarchy datasource for 0Prog_Pos in ECC and then do a se38 RSDS_DATASOURCE_ACTIVATE_ALL for that DS in BW.

This should fix it

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Martin,

I tried reinstalling the data source in ECC and the prog RSDS_DATASOURCE_ACTIVATE_ALL for 0Prog_Pos Hier in BW shows me a message " There is no Datasource with these attributes'  I am not sure are there any source system table I need to clear

thanks

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

I did re install the data source at ECC for Prog Pos. When I tried SE 38 > RSDS_DATASOURCE_ACTIVATE_ALL for prog_Pos at BW, there is an info message ' There is no Datasource with these attributes ' I am not sure I need to clear any source system related table entry for this data source and re do the data source reinstall / replicate..

thanks

MGrob
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you replicate the metadata for the ds in BW? In RSDS_DATASOURCE_ACTIVATE_ALL the ds you put in is 0PROG_POS_IVPR_HIER? (The one you activated in RSA5?)

hope it helps

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dutta,

Try putting '*' before and after datasource name and run program again.

Also search datasource in rsa1 just to confirm it is present.

Regards,

Ganesh

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Datta,

After activating data source from RSA5, have you replicated data source into bw side? if yes then above program will run without any fail. you need pass data source name and source system, choose inactive objects only.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The data source is replicated and is available in RSA1. For some reason it cannot find DS '0PROG_POS_IVPR_HIER' when I tried to reactivate using program RSDS_DATASOURCE_ACTIVATE_ALL. It keeps saying " there is no data source with these attributes " !!!!

please let me know if any other tips to try

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have replicated the data source in BW. Also I established the transfer rule mapping to data target. Still I cannot extract the hierarchy records into BW. Also for some reason the program RSDS_DATASOURCE_ACTIVATE_ALL cannot find the data source. I tried placing * in the front and after for the data source..hmm no luck...pl let me know if you see anything else to be checked...

thanks

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Datta,

Your bw version is 3.x or 7.x?

Once you replicated data source into bw side, you can activate the data source manually,by choosing activate icon. try that and later you can do remaining steps.

Thanks

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Datta,

log into bw server, Tx - RSA1, Data source,go to connected source system, find respective application component under that you may see find info object - 0PROG_POS, below that you may see data source.

While replicating time have you seen pop/status messages saying like 0PROG_POS_IVPR_HIER' etc.....

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The replication is working fine, the msg is appearing correctly. My guess is the data source related table do have entry for 2 generated program. One with Custom field and other without custom field. When the infopackage is triggered at BW, it is pointing to wrong program. still digging.....:(

thanks

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

After triggering info pack, if you got any error, with same error copy and past at Google , you may find related helpful links or share here.

Thanks

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhatt,

Please check whether extractor working or not, at source system Tx - RSA3. enter data source and check it.

if you have same issue at dev system try to bebug extractor at ecc Tx - RSA3.

Thanks