Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment KE - sch line C0 Vs C1

former_member211526
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Need help.

For Consignment Issue KE order I am unable to confirm qty on schedule line tab because the sch. line cat is C0 (MRP type ND). Even If I manually add confirmed qty it is not accepting. Whats the logic for C0 schedule line cat ?

I have create KB order and have the part ready in consignment stock for same partner. If I change the MRPtype and use schedule line cat C1 it confirms the qty on the schedule line tab. No issues with C1 schedule line cat.

How does C0 schedule line cat work ? How will it confirm the stock so that delivery can be created ?

Thanks !

KB,KE, KBN, KEN, C0, C1, Consignments, SAP SD.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Normally in Consignment issue C0 will not confirm the stock because it cannot execute Availability Check. That is why when MRP Type is blank, schedule line category C1 is used in combination of Item category KEN.

C0 stands for Consignment Issue without Availability check. Now when it comes to Consignment Issue, you will definitely want to check Availability of Consignment Stock before creating Issue Sales Order or Delivery. Thus usage schedule line category C1 is advisable.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member211526
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for looking at this.

Jignesh: Then why does standard SAP provide C0 for consignment issue ? It doesn't make sense at all. Because consignment issue will always use W stock from KB orders. A flaw in SAP ??

Moazzam: Unable to create delivery, error: No delivery relevant items on the order.

Once backorder rescheduling job ran, it confirmed the qty for these orders one fine day. I don't know why it did last night after 15 days. The backorder rescheduling job did not confirm qty for this order in 15 days but it did last night and now deliveries are dropped for these orders. Whats going on ? when I manually tried to confirm qty it was not accepting it in the confirmed qty field. More thoughts ??

I agree I should revert all sched line for KE orders to C1.

Thanks again!

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ron,

Yes, even I do not know why C0 is provided for Consignment Issue (with Availability Check).

Because everytime Consignment Issue is done, system should check whether Consignment Stock exists at Consignee's premises or not. If this check is not done then users can create Consignment Issue Delivery with physical stock lying at Consignee's premises.

Probably some other members or a query to SAP Support may throw some more light here.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh

I have tested consignment issue with C0 schedule line category and it is issuing from customer consignment of the same customer. Even if I change storage location in delivery it wont accept that. In other words we can not issue material from unrestricted stock or from some other customer's consignment stock with C0.

Probably some other members or a query to SAP Support may throw some more light here.

I think we use C1 when we have to transfer requirements to PP becaus ein C1 the option Req/Assembly ic checked and it is not in case f C0. Even there is no availability check in C0 but it still checks. Strange but true

Ron Barry

Are you still facing the issue? Still same error? Please check schedule line category and in case of C0 paste the screen shot of sale order schedule line category screen, MMBE stock level and error which you are getting and at which step you are getting this error?

Thank$

former_member211526
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi MoazzaM,

Thanks for your reasearch.

When I try to create delivery i get message "No schedule lines due for delivery on this date"

In the order on schedule lines tab, confirmed qty = 0. When I manually populate qty in confirmed qty field it goes back to blank. on ATP screen I see blank screen (below half screen).

I think we have some userexit which is stopping confirmation without availability check which has nothing to do with KE.

Thanks again !

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ron

Yeah this can be the case that there is some userexit or modification which is causing this error. Could you please check with your ABAPER. Try to debug it and update the results.

Thank$

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

C0 will never confirm the stock as it is not for availability check. If you check its definition in VOV6 you will see that there is no check of availability and transfer of requirements. Even its description is ConsgtIssue/w/o AvCh AND C1 description is ConsgtIssue/w. AvCh. Have you tried to create delivery without confirming the stock in C0 process.

Thank$